The Baumgartner Luxury Bed and Breakfast and more
At your hotel in Scena… inclusive services for your holiday
Your holiday with us in Scena includes the following services…
At the Blumenhotel: rooms and suites with views of Merano and the area
- All double rooms and suites are south west facing with their own balconies and, therefore, magnificent views of Scena castle and across the Merano area towards the summits of the Gruppo Tessa nature reserve.
- The rooms include free WiFi access, a safe, a minibar and comfortable loungers for relaxing moments on the balcony.
- The bathrooms have a shower, a toilet and most have a bidet. There is also a hairdryer and a make-up mirror, and enough storage space for your cosmetics and toiletries. You will also find products from the boutique cosmetics line Piroche in the bathrooms, as well as fluffy bathrobes.
- There is a lift for your convenience.
Scena Gourmet Hotel: savour our luxury bed and breakfast experience
- Your landlord, Stefan Lercher, leads the kitchen team and will titillate your taste buds with South Tyrolean and Mediterranean delicacies.
- High quality, mostly local produce, fresh herbs from the garden and gentle yet tasty preparation make our gourmet dishes a true culinary experience each and every evening.
- Stefan’s surprise creations made from flower essences are something we at the Blumenhotel are all proud of! Your meal will also be presented beautifully with attractive flowers.
- A delightful breakfast buffet with everything your heart could desire, including homemade jams and marmalades, freshly squeezed orange juice, organic apple juice, fine cheeses and cold meats from local farmers, South Tyrolean honey, fresh fruit salad, egg dishes to order and much more
- Sunday breakfast with prosecco, salmon and prawns
- Afternoon buffet with homemade cakes, pastries, creamy yoghurts and fresh fruit salad
- In the evenings, we are delighted to serve you a four-course gourmet meal with a large selection of dishes and a crispy salad buffet
- Themed evenings, such as Italian evening, Tyrolean evening or starters from the open show kitchen
- An aperitif reception with warm delicacies and delicate nibbles on a Sunday evening
- Six-course gala dinner on Sunday evenings
- In the warmer seasons, you may enjoy your breakfast and evening meal outside on the panoramic terrace
- Your landlady, Helene Pircher, is a certified sommelier and will be delighted to recommend the perfect wine to accompany and complement your meal
Spa Holiday in South Tyrol: treatments, pools, saunas and more
- Our outdoor pool is heated to at least 26°C, guarantees a pleasurable swimming experience all year round
- The indoor pool, with views of Scena castle, quiet zone with waterbeds and access to feng shui garden
- The “Blütenoase” (floral oasis) spa area was expanded in 2016, adding an attractive sauna area and a quiet area with views of the garden
- Pure relaxation in the organic herb sauna, a steam bath with essential oils, warming infrared loungers and a Kneipp hydrotherapy pool also await you
- Whirlpool heated to at least 34°C
- An extraordinary spa experience in our blockhouse sauna out in the garden
- Infusions in our sauna world
- Prana Flow Vinyasa Yoga lessons with Gerda, your certified instructor
- Aqua aerobics
Also at your gourmet, spa and activity hotel in Scena
- Our own garage and private car park where you can park your vehicle
- We are also delighted to help you plan your hikes and day trips, providing insider knowledge of the best ones in the area
- The certified staff in our beauty and spa oasis will pamper you with their massages, baths and cosmetic treatments
- The adventure playground and the well equipped children’s playroom are perfect for families
Enjoy a first rate spa experience. Relaxing massages, beneficial baths, a range of saunas, beauty and cosmetic treatments, the Hamam and our indoor and outdoor swimming pools await you. Begin your day with an exercise class or a yoga lesson, tuck into a hearty breakfast and embark on an eventful hike in and around Scena. In the afternoons, why not drop into the spa area, relax and let your daily woes melt away?
The colours of the most beautiful flowers feature in the decor of each room and suite, many of which carry the names of these lovely blossoms, too. Our rooms and suites, the reception area, the brightly lit bar area, the quiet zones in the spa and our relaxing gardens are all laid out according to the principles of feng shui, the Asian practise of ensuring you’re at harmony with your surroundings. This harmony will be palpable throughout your stay at the Blumenhotel, having a positive effect on your overall well-being, sending you home after your stay feeling happy and balanced.
A true treat for your taste buds. Our kitchen is excellent – a statement we make with confidence! The staff are first rate, providing you the best gourmet experience. Head chef and landlord Stefan Lercher, has undeniable pride and passion for his profession, creating, when he can, as many of our delectable dishes himself. Herbs from our own garden and floral creations on your plate round this image off nicely… sometimes your meal might look almost too beautiful to eat!
A diverse mix of local tradition fused with Mediterranean flair is widespread in the Merano area and South Tyrol as a whole. This is what makes the area around Scena and Merano stand out! The centre of Scena is just a stone’s throw from us and the famous spa town of Merano, with its pergolas and promenades, is just a quarter of an hour away. You’ll soon see that the Blumenhotel is the ideal base for your South Tyrolean discovery tour.